From the State of Vermont’s travel guidelines: “If you have been vaccinated, you do not need to quarantine to travel to Vermont or return to Vermont, as long as at least 14 days have passed since you received your final vaccine dose.” We will continue to ask all guests, vaccinated or not, to wear a mask at all times.
New Mask Policy
As of 12/23: Masks must be worn at all times when at Rikert Nordic Center. This includes the parking lot, lodge, and when skiing on the trails, or anywhere else on Rikert Property. This supercedes all previous Rikert Mask Policy.
!!! MUST READ !!!
Rikert Nordic Center Facility Access Requirements
- Must be Vermont resident OR have completed either 14 days of quarantine in place OR 7 days of quarantine with proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- Masks required and worn for all visitors to Rikert inside or within 6’ when anywhere else.
- Complete contact information form through our online reservation system for every visit planned to our facility (details to follow)
SO… WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
– Make a Reservation – Facility Access
– Purchase Seasons pass or Day Ticket
– Go to Rikert Nordic Center Website/Homepage
Read up on Middlebury College Ski Areas COVID-19 Guidelines